Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daily Guidance

---- DAILY ENCOURAGEMENT ----
Tsunesaburo Makiguchi, the founder of our Soka movement, said: "When we encounter a challenge or trial, we should be even more determined to press forward tenaciously and lead undefeated lives."
--- DAILY GOSHO ---
"I know your faith has always been admirable, but now you must strengthen it more than ever. Only then will the ten demon daughters lend you even greater protection. You need not seek far for an example. Everyone in Japan, from the sovereign on down to the common people, without exception has tried to do me harm, but I have survived until this day. You should realize that this is because, although I am alone, I have firm faith."
(The Supremacy of the Law - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol.1, page 614)

No comments: